Hughesnet Community

Dates missing on Status Meter 6.5

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
capesp50

Dates missing on Status Meter 6.5

I just updated to Status Meter 6.5 and found that the dates were removed from the Status bar . I would like to go back to the previous version. How do I do that?
12 REPLIES 12
BirdDog
Assistant Professor

Unless you saved the previous version installation app then might not be able to unless the reps have a link to the previous one.

Not liking the missing info on the bar either.  😞
Liz

Good morning capesp50,

Welcome and thanks for posting. As BirdDog said, we no longer offer the previous version of the Status Meter. We thank you for your feedback, I'll pass this up to management.

Thanks,
Liz
If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Ricky
Tutor

I have to agree. The information that is not in this new status meter was important information for me.
OleSmokey
New Poster

I didn't install the new one. I got a pop-up from Microsoft saying not recommended, computer hazard. Of course it is going to nag me to be installed, but I'll find it and delete it.

Larry

capesp50

I was able to find a link to installation of 6.2 so I uninstalled the Status Meter and installed 6.2 can't believe they removed the information from the status bar. Doubt I will be installing any updates to the Status meter in the future.
farmerhugh
Junior

i have to agree also.  I really depended on that information.. Liz please let management know!  Thanks
Janis Harringto

I also updated the status meter and wish I hadn't.  Liked the bar at the bottom that showed how our daily usage compared to where we should be for the month.  Especially if we were over on a particular day.
BirdDog
Assistant Professor

farmerhugh
Junior

BirdDog they don't pay you guys enough(lol) once again you saved the day!!!  You do a terrific job helping us out.  Thanks!!!!!
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

I personally think he should get a raise.  LOL.
BirdDog
Assistant Professor

Way to feed the "he works for them" mantra guys. But you're welcome anyway.  🙂
Janis Harringto

Thank you for sharing the link.  Just have to remember to say "remind me later" when it asks if you want to upgrade.