cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deceptive Adevertisements

Re: Deceptive Adevertisements

You're welcome Keith. We would still like to hear how your service is after switching modems. I do understand that running the speed tests do take time, but after the switch, please run a few tests while directly connected into the new modem. I'll go ahead and send you some free data tokens as well.

Thanks,
Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Okay thanks Liz. Just for the heck of it I did another speed test (moments ago) and my download speed was1047kbps .... pretty slow. Earlier today the (around 9 am) the download speed was 9553kbps .... very fast. I just don't understand why these speeds vary so wildly. I will let you know how things are going after the new modem is in place.

Great, looking forward to hearing back from you, Keith. I really appreciate your patience and cooperation.

Thanks,
Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Okay Liz, it's been over two weeks now and I am back to painfully slow download speeds. Spoke to someone in customer care and they noted that a new modem was on it's way. That was about a week ago and I still haven't received it. A level 4 technical rep called when I wasn't home so I arranged another phone call  for 8 am last Friday .... no call and I was waiting by the phone. My new case number is 46323929. When can I get someone out to fix this. I am frustrated and tired of this nonsense. Please help.

Keith, !!! you will get a lot more and  and faster by staying in the forum unless one of the forum REPs arranges it and you will get a lot faster results  and service from the community and Hughes-Net REPs,        strange !!!!  , did one of our Hughes-Net REP tell you or over the phone,   if one of ours tells  you,   they will tell you about a week ,  it took two days for me to get mine !!!!!    Will follow to see you are satisfied    9 AM till 5 PM.  are their working hours EST>

Okay Christopher. I'm not sure why the new modem never made it to my house but they are sending another one. Hopefully that will solve the slow download problems

Keith, did you go through this forum  and one of our Hughes-Net Reps, tell you ,or was it over the phone ? and i see you are using an outdated modem !!!  1100 has more memory !!!!    i see now you did go through the forum ,   two or three days , it will not take long !!!  UPS GROUND SERVICES !!!UPS should have sent you an E-mail on your delivery !!!!!

Hi Keith,

I'm sorry to hear the modem didn't arrive. We'll look into what happened and make sure you get an HT1100.

Thanks,
Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Liz,The good news is that the modem arrived today. The bad news is that it didn't solve the problem. Just checked download speed at 254 and 355 kbps. Called customer support and scheduled a service call.
Tutor

What bean and gateway are you on Keith?