Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deciveing! If You are Not PC Savy!

Honorary Alumnus

Re: Deciveing! If You are Not PC Savy!

Sorry, I just couldn't help it.  Smiley Happy

I just thought of something Ron (darn brain hurts now)

Did you ever think of getting a domain of your own 1and1 is like 90 cents for the first year with a Linux Server and like 5 bucks a month for a Windows Server? (I prefer the Linux due to security)

Then all you would need to do is upload to your domain via FTP and post from your domain to the sales sites.  This will eliminate the middle man and allow you to just Copy and Paste to any site you want.  One upload and your done.  The upload can be set to auto upload during the bonus hours, while you sleep, via FTP.

Gary I'll look into that and yes some of those sites do affect my speed, Craig's list the worst, Face book is a Drain, I have several Pages and belong to groups also, we buy sell and trade there always all day long Just got a Great deal I'm working on for a Large Cube style work van, Real time is where I need to be

Also, to add on to the KFC Bucket theory - There was a very cool video put out not long ago about why McDonald's burgers look different in the commercials versus what you get from the actual restaurant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSd0keSj2W8

Amanda

LOL! Good one Amanda!  Smiley Happy