Delay in getting a tech onsite to troubleshoot

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ShutterMan
New Poster

Delay in getting a tech onsite to troubleshoot

We went through all the steps over the phone, and they say a tech won't be out until 1/16.  It's been down for 2 days, was down for half of December (a tech came out then and fixed something).  We can't keep going weeks at a time with no connectivity, else we'll need to go with a different provider.  Can someone escalate this, or tell me there's nothing they can do so we can go with another option for service?

5 REPLIES 5
Liz

Hi ShutterMan,

I see it's your first post here, so welcome to the community! Thank you for explaining the situation, I can understand your frustration with not having an appointment sooner. I've pulled up your account and sent over your details to our installation department which oversees dispatches. Let's see if we can expedite or get a different tech out there before the 16th. I'll post back once I have any news to share.

Your patience and understanding are much appreciated.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Thanks Liz, appreciate the reply.

Liz

You're welcome, ShutterMan!  Installs just messaged me saying they were able to squeeze you in tomorrow and arranged the appointment with you; I'm glad to hear you'll be back online soon!

Feel free to drop by the community again if you have any other concerns, we're here to help.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

And true to your reply, they came this morning and have us back online.  Thanks so much for your assistance.

Excellent! Thank you for letting me know, ShutterMan. If you need anything else regarding your HughesNet service, drop by the community, we're here to help. Have a great weekend!