cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disappearing data

scottrenee

Re: Disappearing data

My apologies in not responding earlier, I had a doctor's appointment...I will speak with my fiance regarding how to handle this from here (as his company pays for the internet and is insisting we cancel with everything that has been going on over the past 2 months). I did speak with him about it yesterday when he couldnt even access his emails. We both confirmed that we have auto updates turned off, metered data connection turned on, no phones connected, wireless printer and laptops and Mac desktop stays off when not in use so we are thoroughly bewildered at what is draining the data when we accidentally leave the LAN plugged in. I sincerely appreciate your help!! And will know by this evening what he says the company has instructed him to do.
Liz

Re: Disappearing data

No worries. If you stick with us, you have the tokens available so you can regain normal speeds and download GlassWire to show you all your data usage on whatever computer it's installed on moving forward. Otherwise, you may call us to cancel at 866.347.3292.

Thanks,
Liz
If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.