cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dish and modem disconnected but still using data? Explain

New Poster

Dish and modem disconnected but still using data? Explain

Can someone explain how I have zero data left and 82% of the late night freebie data when the dish and modem have been disconnected for months?????
7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Professor

Re: Dish and modem disconnected but still using data? Explain

Please post supporting evidence for your claim. 

New Poster

I have plenty of pictures and screenshots would you like me to email them to you???
Professor

You will need to post them here, making sure that they show the time and date on your computer. Thanks.

New Poster

I’m on a iPhone and this forum literally doesn’t give me a option (unless I’m missing it) to post pictures
Professor

No, it doesn't when you're on a mobile phone, unfortunately. I wish they upgraded that functionality.  Maybe the Hughesnet reps on this site will have another option for you. 

EDITS:

Uploading stuff to Google Drive and sharing the links would be something you could do.   

Or you could get a Flickr account and upload your photos from your mobile phone to that account, then share the links.

Assistant Professor

If the modem's power has been been disconnected for several months then your data status won't change until it's reconnected, regardless of the time period. Once the modem is reconnected and allowed to synchronize with the system, it will be more accurate.

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.

Good morning M2k5150,

It's been a while since we last heard from you, so we will close this thread. If you still have concerns, please start a new thread and include a detailed explanation (and screenshots if necessary) so we can better assist you.

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->