Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dish grounding

Highlighted
Freshman

Re: Dish grounding

Hi, photos sent to show what i am saying! PM them to Liz

Thanks for all of your replys and attention!

Highlighted

Got them, thanks!

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Highlighted

Got a quick turnaround on this, the rust won't pose an issue, and from the picture of the ground point, it looks fine. 

As I previously mentioned, the system diagnostics show everything working normally, you're just subject to the Fair Access Policy since your monthly service plan data depleted.

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Highlighted
Freshman

hi, sorry for the long topic, but the dish is still not grounded its all installed into wood with no house ground or earth ground...

I guess i can spend the extra money and time to drive in a ground rod myself since its not a issue for HughesNet...

Thanks anyway i am on my own i guess!

Highlighted

Hi focus93,

I privately messaged you the latest picture we have on file of your ground point.

-Liz

Highlighted
Freshman

@Liz wrote:

Hi focus93,

I privately messaged you the latest picture we have on file of your ground point.

-Liz

I PM you on a couple more things!

Case closed

Good morning focus93,

Thank you, I received your messages. It's great you know how to ground things, but only HughesNet authorized technicians may do maintenance on the equipment. 

I'm dispatching a complimentary tech to review your site and address your concerns.

Your free site visit is currently scheduled for our earliest available slot: Monday, Oct 5, 2020 between 08:00 AM-11:00 AM. The tech will reach out to confirm the visit, so you can use that opportunity to reschedule if needed.

Thanks,

Liz

Highlighted
Freshman

Highlighted
Tutor

Never thought I would see this grounded thing talked about again. At least not this soon. Anyway I believe this is a non issue. Sounds like Liz is on top of it.

Your dish is required to be grounded. No exception. It is a federal law that requires it.

Highlighted

Good morning focus93,

Haven't heard from you in a bit, but I'm glad to see the site visit completed. If you have any other concerns, feel free to drop by the community again.

Have a good weekend!

-Liz