cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dissappointed in service

Dissappointed in service

I know nothing about Hughes net except what the salesman told me and he Sold me! I haven't used it much because it is as slow as what I already had FREE from the RV park I live in. I called customer service and got so aggravated, I hung up on the person whom did not understand English and I sure couldn't understand her. Upon installation, I received No info about the modem.  I called to see what lights were suppose to be on,flashing, etc. If things continue like they are, ill have to cancel. And this big ugly satellite is on my home.  Hughes will have to take a loss on me because I wont pay!
1 REPLY 1
Alum

Re: Dissappointed in service

Hello Larraine,

I see it's your first post here, so welcome to the community! I went ahead and located your account by your name and currently in the process of running remote diagnostics.

To help us address your concerns regarding slow speeds, please connect your computer directly to the modem and run some speed tests for us to evaluate. Run a set of 5 speed tests 3 times over the course of a 24 hour period for us to properly evaluate your speeds.

Speed test: http://consumer.performancetests.hughesnet.com

Your patience and cooperation is appreciated, and we look forward to hearing back from you.

- Warren