cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does anyone else have problems playing Farmville 2 Country Escape on HughesNet?

Does anyone else have problems playing Farmville 2 Country Escape on HughesNet?

I use to be able to play Farmville 2 country escape on my phone by wifi. Since about 2 weeks ago it will not stay connected. I know that this is not a Zynga problem because using the very same routers and a different internet service I have no problem connecting and staying connected.
21 REPLIES 21

Re: Does anyone else have problems playing Farmville 2 Country Escape on HughesNet?

Hi Sherri,

Thanks for posting, we want to help address your concerns. We were able to pull up your account information based on your community profile information so we can start a new case for you. We need more details about what you're experiencing, your cooperation is appreciated.

What exactly happens when you try to play Farmville 2?

If you see an error message, what does it say?

Which phone are you using?

What browser are you using on the phone?

Are you playing via Facebook or Zynga's website?

Can you play any other Zynga games on your phone?

Are you able to play Farmville 2 on a computer using the HughesNet network? On which browser?

Does clearing your browser cache make a difference?

We look forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks,
Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Re: Does anyone else have problems playing Farmville 2 Country Escape on HughesNet?

What exactly happens when you try to play Farmville 2? It is NOT Farmville 2 that works fine on my computer. It is Farmville 2 CE a tablet, phone and windows 8 game. I play on an android phone. The game loads and I can play offline fine, but to sell any of my crops or talk to my coop I need to be online.

If you see an error message, what does it say? The game loads fine. When it tries to connect to Facebook connect it has this error oops! unable to connect   and sometimes it pops up that I'm offline but I'm not.

Which phone are you using? Samsung Galaxy S5 with android 5. I have also tried with a iPad and a Nextbook tablet and my daughter's tablet. Nexus I believe

What browser are you using on the phone?  I have both Google Chrome and Firefox as browsers on my phone.

Are you playing via Facebook or Zynga's website   This game requires you to play with a Facebook account or a google play

Can you play any other Zynga games on your phone?  I don't know I haven't tried. I just know this one worked GREAT until the last software change on my modem or two weeks ago.

Are you able to play Farmville 2 on a computer using the HughesNet network? On which browser?  Yes I can play Farmville 2 on my computer using HughesNet and I use Firefox.

Does clearing your browser cache make a difference?   No

I can play this game using a different internet service and it also works with the 9000 just not as well as the 1000 or and 1100 I used to play on. The 9000 stops working at night.  To many people online I guess.
Associate Professor

Sherri, I had this happen once before with Diamond Digger Saga...  Apps work fine and dandy on a phone, but it's when they communicate back with Facebook that things break sometimes.  Chances are it's the cache on the app it self.  I suggest going into your application manager, going to the app, and clearing the data and cache out, and try again.

It's also worth trying to see if Web Acceleration is interfearing with it.

Charles I tried turning the Web Acceleration off. Didn't help. The problem is that it use to work on HughesNet and still works on the other satellite company.  Smiley Happy

Liz is there any news on this problem.

Hi Sherri,

No news yet, I'll post back once we have any. What are the OS versions are running on the Samsung and the iPad? For example, my Samsung is running Android 4.4.4, and my iPad is on 8.2. 

Thanks,
Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

There are two phone I have tried one is Samsung galaxy s3 running 4.4.2   the other Samsung galaxy s5 running 5.0      the iPad is on 8,2

I'm still waiting. Still don't understand why it used to work before software update. Still works on other Internet providers. Please I'm missing out on a contest.

Hi Sherri,

I've inquired with one of our engineers, who's also like our resident game guru, as well as with CD, since you're a beta tester. I'll let you know once I get any word back.

Thanks,
Liz

Thanks,
Liz