cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does anyone else have problems playing Farmville 2 Country Escape on HughesNet?

New Poster

Re: Does anyone else have problems playing Farmville 2 Country Escape on HughesNet?

Hey thats cool, your a beta tester, bet thats a lot of fur Smiley Happy
New Poster

Re: Does anyone else have problems playing Farmville 2 Country Escape on HughesNet?

That was suppose to say FUN, lol

It has been two weeks. Can't we change my gateway or something. I don't understand why a 9000 will work and the GREATEST of them all the HT1100 won't.   The 9000 is old come on PLEASE figure this out.

Hi Sherri,

CD is trying to access your terminal, but cannot because it seems to be powered down. Can you please plug it back in?

Thanks,
Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

The HT1100 is plugged up now sorry I had it down for a while because of a storm.

I'm not at home just saw an email about the 1000. Eric had me connect the 1100. Which should be connected?

Hi Sherri, 

Please connect the HT1000 and let us know when it's been done. Thanks!

-Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Ok at doctor office with son will do in about an hour maybe sooner

Liz the HT1000 is connected now.

Thanks Sherri, I've let CD know.

-Liz

Thanks,
Liz