cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Download Speed Problem Has Returned

Highlighted
Teaching Assistant

Re: Download Speed Problem Has Returned- Case#102475002

seasterbrook, you have to call and request to be upgraded to Gen5, it is not automatic.

Freshman

Seasterbrook,

Read the thread right above yours  "receiving less than 17 percent" and welcome to the club of overbooked satellite beams. Throttling by proxy.

Freshman

Seasterbrook,

By the way I'm surprised you haven't been called a troll yet for being persistent. Could you please PM me with the complaint information including how you contacted the President of the company. I would like to send her the excepts of how my situation has been handled, along with my perspective of what's happening here on this forum. Better yet PM me and I'll respond with my email address so we can communicate off-site.

New Poster

Update: For the last week speeds have been great. I am still on Gen4 and can actually watch YouTube and Netflix now. So the good news is I have nothing to complain about. I will keep checking and will post if things get worse, hopefully they won't, but for now things are incredibly better than any other time over the last few years.

Adjunct Instructor

"...the President of the company. I would like to send her..."

The president of Hughes Network Systems, LLC is Pradman Kaul, a man. The president and CEO of EchoStar is Michael T. Dugan, also a man.

New Poster

maratsade,

I explained the above to “skybox" who wrote the post you are referring to. 

I forwarded skybox all the correct information if he wanted to file a complaint. I actually posted all the information on who to contact on this site but someone took it down.