cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Download Speed Problem

jimsearle
Sophomore

Re: Download Speed Problem

@Liz This is getting really hard to put up with.  Something needs to happen.  Please let me know what can be done.

http://testmy.net/quickstats/JimBoCA

jimsearle
Sophomore

Well, I guess no response, so looks like I need to call in.  But, I can't do that when it's so bad like it is right now since we rely on it for phone service as well over wifi...

Liz

Good morning Jim,

I don't have any other updates so far except that our engineers are testing network improvements right now before rolling them out to your beam. No ETA yet, but once I do I'll let you know.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

jimsearle
Sophomore

@Liz So what am I supposed to do?  Everynight the connection is basically worthless. During the day it's mostly good, but seems like after 4pm or so it goes away.  It is frustrating paying for a service that only works half of the time.

Liz

Hi Jim,

I understand that this is frustrating, please check your private messages in the top right corner of the community page as I've sent you a PM to further address your concerns.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

jimsearle
Sophomore

Liz,

Any update on this? We will be spending a lot of time at our vacation house the next few months and I really need this to work better than it was.

Thanks,

Jim

Tags (1)
Liz

Good morning Jim,

Thanks for posting. Our engineers have completed a lot of network adjustments to improve performance at the end of August. Please let me know if you see any improvements.

jimsearle
Sophomore

Thank you Liz! I will let you know either way next week.
WT4FEC
Sophomore

@lake_woman wrote:

Will this be a daily thing in the afternoons?

Get used to it, HugesNet has way oversubscribed the bird, during the day it's rather good, in the evening it's all over with.

Wayne

C0RR0SIVE
Associate Professor

Le'sigh, it took 4-5 years before Jupiter One got to being oversold, you really think they have signed another 1 million people only Jupiter Two in the few months it has been online? -.-