cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Download speed down, Streaming Videos slower than normal, and Potentially losing Bonus Bytes

Alum

Re: Download speed down, Streaming Videos slower than normal, and Potentially losing Bonus Bytes

Nick,

Thanks for the update. Can you post your current speed tests here? We would like to monitor what you are getting for your current upload and download speeds.

Thanks for your cooperation, and we look forward to hearing back from you.

- Warren 

Re: Download speed down, Streaming Videos slower than normal, and Potentially losing Bonus Bytes

So any advice or progress?

Nick, edit please  your  DSS NUMBER OUT <  for your security !!!!!

warren when you get time have a look into my speed test logs as well some were plugged straight in and some are on my router, everything looks good on my end except the speeds and unknown data useage (even when modem is unplugged I use data)

Hughes-Net Rep ,-Please eliminate, that DSS Number for Nick , been up there for   5  days ,now !!!

I don't think I can edit it out by myself? Although it seems my one post with the link to my speed tests is gone. Eh, I don't know what's going on.
Alum

Nick,

Thanks for the reply. We are still waiting on your speed test results. Can you post your current results here?

We appreciate your cooperation and will await your reply. 

- Warren

Nick they are still waiting on your speed tests and you need to post them in this forum !!! on this link or post !!!  if you run them and do not post them then they can't find out what your speeds are at different TIMES ,  very important  !!!