cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Draining Interent

Draining Interent

I have been doing the exact same thing everyday, except for 1 day, when I watched a video for one of my college studies! Now, the following photos shows the account being drained all of a sudden faster and faster, I do not watch videos online except for that one time and that was on 10/25/15! And have not done it since. Today I took a photo @ 2:00 AM because it was going to be on the night bytes and not daytime bytes. So in 6 hours went down 2% I DO NOT EVEN THINK SO!!! STOP DRAINING MY ACCOUNT!! By The Way, I still do most of my internet usage between 2 AM and 7 AM!!! As you can in the beginning it was slow going down and not even an issue! Between 10/17/15 @ 12 AM when renewed it goes down 2% in 8 - 9 days after renewing to going down 2% in 6 hours after the 2AM to 8AM bonus bytes!

I have no routers, I have 1 computer and I keep LAN unplugged when I do not need the internet at all!

2 REPLIES 2
Associate Professor

Re: Draining Interent

Re: Draining Interent

Hello again Michael,

We don't take your data. To prove this follow these steps:

We highly suggest using third-party data monitoring programs to help you pinpoint the programs on your PC that use the most data. Community members have suggested and used GlassWire, so feel free to ask them for tips on using those it: https://www.glasswire.com

Thanks,
Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->