cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dropped calls - again

Highlighted
Freshman

Dropped calls - again

Phone service via Hughes Net - back to dropping calls again. Happened twice yesterday at 3:30 to 4:30PM CST. Just happened 3 times starting at 5:58PM CST. Line goes dead in the middle of a conversation. Calling back often a problem, can't get dial tone, or alternatively dialing doesn't break the dial tone. I have a consulting business, the phone is my lifeline.
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Re: Dropped calls - again

Good morning kashblack,

Thanks for posting. I pulled up your account to investigate further and I see you are in an area where internet service was degraded for most of yesterday. This has been resolved as of yesterday evening at 7:20 pm ET. Have you experienced dropped calls since then?

-Liz
If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Highlighted
Freshman

Don't know, haven't used the phone much. Calling is still a bit screwy, tried to call someone last night , started to ring, then everything went dead. Dialed again, then it went through

OK, are you are experiencing persistent dropped calls in the evening?

If you are experiencing dropped calls, please powercycle your ATA and modem.

-Liz 
If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Highlighted

Hi kashblack,

It's been almost two weeks since we last heard from you, so we will close this thread. If you still have concerns, please start a new thread and include a detailed explanation so we can more effectively help you.

Thanks,
Liz