Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Duct tape

Re: Duct tape

Very good, thank you for this update!

-Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Sgoshe that is the first thing I thought of too.

Dealer NEVER attempted to contact me - I have caller id and voicemail on all my phones.  I just received a call directly from the installer because I CALLED him!  I am glad that it is getting fixed but Hughesnet Customer Service is horrible.  Took days to actually get your overseas technician to set up the first apt because they kept telling me it was snowing in New Mexico where my signal was coming from and that is why I didn't have signal.  Then I get charged for the visit when it was the installer's fault!  Won't recommend Hughnet to ANYONE!

Liz

Not to be intruding in the conversation but how about the money she is out due to the installer being to lazy to put up the correct size pole.

I'm sorry to hear that Debbie, I can see how frustrating that can be. I've gone ahead and credited your account the cost for the site visit.

-Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Hi Debbie,

I haven't heard back from you since the tech visit was completed Feb 8 so I take it all is well and I will close this thread. If you have additional concerns, feel free to start a new thread.

Thanks,
Liz

Thanks,
Liz