Dynamic ip address

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jdmeth123
New Poster

Dynamic ip address

I seem to have a static IP address. My IP was banned by two different web forums. I can log in and make a new account if I use a VPN. If I forget to use the VPN that log in email is blocked. This has not changed for several years so I must somehow have static IP. The system has been powered down numiours times and I am still blocked.

4 REPLIES 4
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

Do you have a business account? Those have static IP addresses. 

GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@jdmeth123 

I'm sure one of the reps can try resetting your system from their end to change your IP address.  They're on M-F from approximately 9AM to 6PM EST.  They usually reply within a working day, though sometimes it can take them a little longer.  

If you need help sooner, I would try calling 866-347-3292 for support. 

Remy

jdmeth123,

Welcome to the Community and thanks for posting! We'd love to help, but I was unable to find the account attached to your Community profile. Please send a PM to this link with your account number or a phone number attached to the account!

Thanks,

Remy

Remy

jdmeth123,

It's been a while since we last heard from you, so we will close this thread. If you still have concerns, please start a new thread and include a detailed explanation so we can better assist you.

Thanks,

Remy