cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E-mail Problem

Re: E-mail Problem

i am having the same problem for several weeks now. I use hughes for my email. I have a friend that we talk up and back about our art with email and hers in gmail  I get a message that my email did not go through  and then sometimes a day or more later she tells me she finally got it-but only some of the emails  thankfull my friend has a different emial that I can use and so far going through  I hope Hughes will fix this problem I do have a gmail account connected with my google blog but not using it do to this problem

Good afternoon,

I'm checking in with our e-mail team now, just wanted to let everyone know I am still looking into this.

Thank you,

Amanda

Hi everyone,

Just a quick update. Our e-mail team is still investigating and we have an open ticket. I will not be in the office until July 5th, but Liz will be notified if there are updates and be able to provide them to you. Thanks!

Amanda

Good morning folks, 

Thank you for your patience while we work on this. Can you please confirm if you're now able to send email to Gmail recipients normally again? Looking forward to hearing back.

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Admin

Re: E-mail Problem - RESOLVED?

Just a status update as we believe the problem was resolved earlier this week.  So, if you haven't tried to send to gmail in the past several days, please do so and let us know.  For us, it's not fixed until you confirm it.  Thank you for working with us.

Professor

@Katie, the problem persists for me.  I can send emails to work and they arrive immediately, but nothing seems to go to Gmail. 

Thanks maratsade, I've sent your feedback to our e-mail admin, we'll keep working on this. 

Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Assistant Professor

Same here. Just tried to send a test msg from my HN account to my Gmail account on my phone. #NoJoy

Should add that there was that sporadic authentication issue sending at first, then checking the HN inbox afterwards. It eventually got sent tho.

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.
Professor

No worries, Liz, and thanks!

@Liz wrote:

Thanks maratsade, I've sent your feedback to our e-mail admin, we'll keep working on this. 

Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.

Freshman

Liz,

It is not working.  Prior to this my daughter and one daughter in law, both Gmail users, would get my e-mails and my son and two other daughter in laws (all Gmail users) would not.  My test message today did not reach any of them.

Dave