cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EMAIL - manage/delete - change passwords URGENT

New Poster

EMAIL - manage/delete - change passwords URGENT

I can log in to one of my profiles.  It brings up the page where I can see the 7 email addresses I use.  I need to access my primary account and cannot remember the password.  I have tried going through the form to reset the password and am getting nowhere.  I have business emails I need to access in this primary account.  Please, someone, help me with this password problem!!! 

4 REPLIES 4
Distinguished Professor IV

Re: EMAIL - manage/delete - change passwords URGENT

Edit:  n/t

AMD FX-6100 | Samsung 250GB 840 EVO SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB DDR3-1866 | EVGA Geforce GTX 550ti | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Distinguished Professor IV

Edit:  n/t

AMD FX-6100 | Samsung 250GB 840 EVO SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB DDR3-1866 | EVGA Geforce GTX 550ti | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Professor

I imagine that @Liz or @Amanda can reset your password remotely.  

I can log in to one of my profiles.  It brings up the page where I can see the 7 email addresses I use.  I need to access my primary account and cannot remember the password.  I have tried going through the form to reset the password and am getting nowhere.  I have business emails I need to access in this primary account.  Please, someone, help me with this password problem!!! 

Memories, 

I see it's your first post here, so welcome to the community! I've sent you a private message so that we can get those e-mails unlocked for you.

Thank you,

Jay