cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Echostar 19/ Jupiter 2 Satellite beam maps.

Freshman

Echostar 19/ Jupiter 2 Satellite beam maps.

Someone asked in my other thread where I saw the beam maps so I thought I'd start a new topic to share them with everyone.

https://www.satbeams.com/satellites?id=2556
15 REPLIES 15
Distinguished Professor IV

Re: Echostar 19/ Jupiter 2 Satellite beam maps.

@Savage wrote:
Someone asked in my other thread where I saw the beam maps so I thought I'd start a new topic to share them with everyone.

https://www.satbeams.com/satellites?id=2556

Savage, I dont know if you saw in the other thread, but those beam locations are actually incorrect.  Those are based on the ES17 beam locations, which are totally different than the ES19.  

I don't know how long it will take to update to the correct beams, but hopefully it's soon.  

I'm on beam 51 with Gen5 in Western NY state, but that info shows beam 51 being in California.  Smiley Happy

AMD FX-6100 | Samsung 250GB 840 EVO SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB DDR3-1866 | EVGA Geforce GTX 550ti | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Highlighted
Freshman

Thanks for the update gabe, how do you check what beam number you are on? 

On your system control center page ( 192.168.0.1 )  click on System Information at the top of the page.

New Poster

Hi Gabe,

where do I find the spot beam that I am on? I am in the eastern interior of Alaska, 30 miles NW of Tok near where the Robertson River runs into the Tanana River.

@Tananataler

Go to www.systemcontrolcenter.com and click on "System Information" at the top of the page.  On the lower right is a box that says Satellite.  In that box is the info for your Gateway and Beam.  

AMD FX-6100 | Samsung 250GB 840 EVO SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB DDR3-1866 | EVGA Geforce GTX 550ti | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
New Poster

I found it. Beam ID is 139. so I go tothe page listed and look for 139... I will try BBL if I have a problem. TU.

@Tananataler wrote:

I found it. Beam ID is 139. so I go tothe page listed and look for 139... I will try BBL if I have a problem. TU.

If you are speaking of the SatBeams page listed by Savage, those beam placements are incorrect for the ES19.  Those are based on the ES17. 

New Poster

I don't see 139 listed Gabe. New to the sat beam maps.

@Tananataler wrote:

I don't see 139 listed Gabe. New to the sat beam maps.

NONE are listed.  As I stated, those beams locations are not correct.