cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Educating customers in how to set there computers to use data as efficiently as possible!

Assistant Professor

Re: Educating customers in how to set there computers to use data as efficiently as possible!

Not sure what you are asking. Safari 6.0 is Mac OS only from what I hear. HughesNet has nothing to do with it not working on Windows.

Re: Educating customers in how to set there computers to use data as efficiently as possible!

Safari works on every email site and every browser I use except hughesnet. Explain why this only started this week?
Alum

Hi Volpaidchief,

Thank you for your post. We recently updated our system and added many features and functionality that some older browser versions do not support. We highly suggest using a more recent version of Safari or Firefox. Safari 7 and 8 are currently the only versions supported by Apple. I hope this answers your question.

- Chris
Highlighted

They are too busy trying to appease all the haters.

I have no problem with Hughesnet I have iPhone 6 it works fine when I have data. I usually do downloads at night the 10 HBO goes fast I have 4 tv's hooked up and laptop. Plus smartphones. Just wish price was lower