Email Client Keeps Coming Back with Connection To Server Failed

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wlfuller
New Poster

Email Client Keeps Coming Back with Connection To Server Failed

Starting Friday, June 23rd I have been unable to pickup our business email on another server.   Our computers are Windows XP, Vista and Windows 10.  Email clients are Outlook Express and Windows Mail.

I have rebooted the HN9000 Modem and our wireless router,

I have plugged directly into the HN9000 Modem bypassing the wireless router, and still did not work.

I have disabled all virus programs.

I have also shut down all computers and then started them and still nothing!

Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Wanda

7 REPLIES 7
knotreel
Freshman

I just posted pretty much the same issue. As noted, I even bypassed my router which worked for a coupke of days till now where I nothing but my hughes net email.

Liz

Hi wlfuller,

Thanks for posting and welcome, you may have already noticed that I replied to a similar thread you participated in, but just letting you know your threads have already caught our engineers' eyes and they are currently investigating. Once I have any additional updates to share, I will post back.

Your patience and understanding are much appreciated.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Thank you @Liz for the info.  Looking forward to hearing from you and the engineers. 

Wanda

Good morning,

Are you now able to access your e-mail like before? Or does the issue persist? Please let me know so I can let our engineers know.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

@Liz  sorry I didn't get back to you yesterday I was out of the office all day.  Email is now working.  Thank you so much for all your help in getting this problem solved. 

Wanda

Good morning Wanda,

That's great! Thank you for confirming e-mail works again for you. I've informed the engineers. Please don't hesitate to drop by the community again if you have any other concerns.

Hi everyone, 

Seems like our engineers tried something to resolve your concerns. Please let me know if you're able to access e-mail now so I can give our engineers your feedback.