Email Message Body not typable

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tbobinsky
New Poster

Email Message Body not typable

I typed in addresses, typed in subject, can't get any cursor activity in the body section, can't type anywhere in the body section.  What's up?

3 REPLIES 3
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@tbobinsky

I don't know if this will help as I'm not very familiar with HughesNet's email, nor how to fix issues with it, but this was a suggestion from another member that fixed it for them.  The following is a copy/paste from another post.  Hopefully it will help.  I apologize in advance if it doesn't...

Go into the Preferences tab, change the login from Advanced (Ajax) to Standard (HTML) then Click Save.

For some odd reason that seems to fix it. If you want, you probably can go back in later and switch it from HTML back to Ajax again if you prefer that.

If the above doesn't help, and if you have another browser to try, does it work in the alternate browser?  Or, maybe even just try restaring the browser you're using.  Sometimes that helps.  

Liz

Hi tbobinsky,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting. Did Gabe's suggestion work for you?

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Hello tbobinsky,

We're closing this thread since we never got a reply from you. If you still have concerns, please start a new thread and include a detailed explanation so we can more effectively help you.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!