Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email and password impass

Highlighted
Freshman

Re: Email and password impass

Gabe:

Okay. guess I wasn't listening.

When I try to create a new account I get a page that asks me to fill in my SAN number and phone number.  From there I get a page that roughly says:  Hey, you already have an account registered to that number.  Go back (via the hot button) and blah, blah blah.  So I do, then I get a page saying it can't load that page.

I will mess with it today and see if I can get it to behave without clearing my cache.

I'm actually trying to pay attention hear...cheefully and patiently...

JW

Highlighted
Distinguished Professor IV

@eritori 

Actually, it's myself who should have paid better attention.  I apologize.  It's been a long time since I've created an alternate sign on, and the instructions I was giving were completely incorrect.  Creating a new email/sign on identity on the profile page is the way you have to do it, and if you're not able to sign in manually you won't be able to do so.

I'm sorry for now having wasted five days of your time with something that wouldn't have worked in the first place.  Smiley Sad 

It's just an idea, and I know you've already tried it with three browsers, but is there a different browser that you may be able to try that wouldn't use or be connected to the password managers?  I'm just wondering if maybe the password managers themselves are causing a problem with a manual sign on.

AMD Ryzen 5 3400G | XPG SX8200 Pro 500GB M.2 NVMe SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB Corsair DDR4-3000 | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Highlighted
Freshman

I thought I answered this, forgive me if it pops up.

Liz:  I used the MS Edge browser which had no saved passwords.  No love man..  It won't let me sign on manually.  It won't let me create a new password or account.  I'm now officially stuck and I have to fix this password issue before I can go anyware.  Every page (or form) that I use says that if I can't log on (or start over) to contact customer support  I've come full circle.  

What do i Do now?

Gabe:   I'm permanently stuck in the mud now.  I really appreciate your help though.

Highlighted
Distinguished Professor IV

@eritori 

I wish I had a suggestion of something else to try, but I'm out of ideas.  

Hopefully @Liz will reply again soon to continue troubleshooting.  I wonder if there will eventually need to be a direct interaction between you and engineering to try to figure this out.  I've seen some email issues over the years, but this is a head scratcher, that's for sure.  Smiley Sad  

AMD Ryzen 5 3400G | XPG SX8200 Pro 500GB M.2 NVMe SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB Corsair DDR4-3000 | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Highlighted

Good morning eritori,

Thank you for your patience. We're still working on things here, I'll post back once I have an update. 

Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Highlighted

Good morning eritori,

Thank you for your patience, engineering is still working on something I need to address your concerns. Once I have any other updates I'll let you know.

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Highlighted

Hello eritori, 

Thank you for your patience while your case was investigated. Please check your private messages (PM) in the top right corner of the community page as I've sent you a PM to further address your concerns.

Thanks,

Liz