Email bouncing back from Comcast

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hooterville
Senior

Email bouncing back from Comcast

I am trying send email to someone with a comcast account that I have emailed several times before in the past and now they are bouncing back with this message.

BL000000 :: Mail to Comcast is rejected and is returned with an error message containing the code BL000000. What does this mean?

Our filters have determined that email from your email server has been sent in patterns which are characteristic of spam. In an effort to protect subscribers, your email server has been blocked from sending email to the Comcast network. Mail servers are typically shared by many users so it may be the case that another party using your email server has sent spam, even if you have not.

How can this be remedied?

Thank you,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Remy

hooterville,

I escalated your case and our engineers have informed me that the issue should be fixed now. Please let us know if you're seeing a difference with your Comcast email!

Thanks,

Remy

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

The reps on this site can look into this issue. Hang in there until they reply. 

Remy

hooterville,

I escalated your case and our engineers have informed me that the issue should be fixed now. Please let us know if you're seeing a difference with your Comcast email!

Thanks,

Remy

Thank you.  It works now.

Mary