cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email logout issue

Liz

Re: Email logout issue

Good morning maratsade,

Thanks for checking. So this is on your Chrome browser? Does it persist on Firefox even after clearing its cache? 

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

Yep. The issue exists on all browsers, in regular and in incognito mode (I tested Chrome, Firefox, and Edge).  I do get logged out of the community, but not email. Smiley Happy 

@Liz wrote:

So this is on your Chrome browser? Does it persist on Firefox even after clearing its cache? 

-Liz

Liz

Thanks maratsade, I'll let the devs know.

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

maratsade

Cheers, Liz. It's a non-issue for me, but I imagine that if it's still happening to me it may be happening to other subscribers who rely on HN Webmail. 

@Liz wrote:

Thanks maratsade, I'll let the devs know.

-Liz

Liz

Yes and as Oletrapper here shows, this has been going on for far too long. Anyway, I was mistaken, the fix is still being tested and wasn't released yet, so no wonder there's no change. Hoping to hear positive news from their testing.

-Liz

Liz

Hi folks,

Hope you all had a nice holiday! Our teams are still testing and tweaking on the backend to resolve this logout concern. I'll let you know once we have a new update on their progress.

Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,

Liz

Liz

Good morning,

Thank you for your continued patience as our folks are still testing and tweaking possible fixes for this. I'll keep you posted on their progress.

Thanks,

Liz

Liz

Hello folks,

Thank you for your patience while our email team worked to resolve this. A fix was rolled out to address the logout issue. If you're still experiencing this, please let me know. If you have screenshots, even better!

Thanks,

Liz

maratsade

So, logging out of Webmail also logs me out of the community.  Is this supposed to happen?

Liz

Possibly. So the original issue of logout process not actually logging out is no longer happening?

-Liz