cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email logout issue

maratsade
Distinguished Professor III

Re: Email logout issue

HughesNet is messing with me: Now the process is working on Firefox the same way it works on Chrome: logging out of Webmail logs me out of Webmail and the community.  😲

crazy.png

GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@maratsade wrote:

HughesNet is messing with me: Now the process is working on Firefox the same way it works on Chrome: logging out of Webmail logs me out of Webmail and the community.  😲

crazy.png

It was playing catch up.  😁

Ryzen 5 3400G | MSI B450M Pro-M2 MAX | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000 | XPG SX8200 Pro 512GB NVMe | Windows 10 Pro
Oletrapper
Freshman

@GabeU wrote:

@maratsade wrote:

crazy.png

It was playing catch up.  😁

Wish I could say the same. Still not logging out on my end. When I log out it just sits there. If I hit log out again, I get the banner, Your session has expired, Please sign in.  When I hit sign in on the banner, it takes me to the Hughes home portal. If I hit My Email upper right corner, it takes me back to the account I just logged out of. I do not have to enter user name or password.  :-(

maratsade
Distinguished Professor III

that's what was happening to me too, @Oletrapper , same thing with banner and all. Not happening now, though. Weird 

Liz

Good morning folks,

This was an interesting read this morning. So logout works on Chrome, for everyone, correct?

However the same issue persists in Firefox, but just for @Oletrapper?

Have you tried clearing Firefox's cache and cookies?

Does the issue persist in Private Mode?

Is your Firefox browser up to date?

Curious to see your answers to these @Oletrapper. If Firefox does seem to be the odd browser out, I'll see if our devs can replicate this, because I just tried it myself and it works normally in my Firefox browser.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.