cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email problems

New Poster

Email problems

For about the last 5 or 6 months I've had problems with both receiving and sending email. I am receiving some but not all the messages that are being sent to me. Same with the messages I'm sending out - some but not all of them are getting to the people I'm sending them to. I'm not receiving any error messages, the email messages just seem to vanish. I called tech support and they said everything was working on their end and it must be my computer, so I purchased a new computer. Both computers were running Windows 10 and I had the same problem with the new one, receiving some but not all my email. I called tech support again after a few months of this and they suggested I upgrade from Gen 4 to Gen 5, so I did that and I'm still having the same problem. A few days ago I did a chat session with tech support and she suggested I uninstall and reinstall my email client (Thunderbird). I did that and I'm still only receiving some (not all) of my email. Has anyone else had this problem? If so, did you find a solution? Thank you for any suggestions.

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Email problems

Hi Dee2017,

Welcome to the community and thank you for posting. I can't troubleshoot your Thunderbird e-mail client, although I know there are some community members here who use it, but if there is something the matter with your HughesNet e-mail account, I can certainly help investigate. Are you able to send and receive e-mails directly from within the HughesNet webmail?

Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Professor

Re: Email problems

Have you tried asking the Thunderbird community?