cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Epson printer

Highlighted
Freshman

Epson printer

My Wi-Fi printer keeps dropping the wi-fi connection and I have to turn the printer off and back on anytime I want to print.   I've only been a customer for a few weeks and everything else seems to work fine.   Has anyone else had an issue with your printers maintaining the connectivity to Wi-Fi?    Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Distinguished Professor IV

Re: Epson printer

@dodsondj87

I don't personally have a WiFi capable printer, and I have no experience with connecting one.  With that said, I don't know if the following thread may help, but it may be worth a try.  If it doesn't work, you can always go back to your normal settings, but again, it may be worth a try...

https://community.hughesnet.com/t5/Tech-Support/Cannot-connect-to-wireless-HP-D110-printer-with-Gen5...

Though the thread was concerning not being able to connect at all, the settings may help with dropped connections, as well.  I hope so.    

Ryzen 5 3400G | MSI B450M Pro-M2 MAX | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000 | XPG SX8200 Pro 512GB NVMe | Windows 10 Pro
Highlighted
Freshman

Thank you. I will definitely take a look at it.  

Highlighted
Distinguished Professor IV

You're welcome.  I hope it helps.  

Ryzen 5 3400G | MSI B450M Pro-M2 MAX | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000 | XPG SX8200 Pro 512GB NVMe | Windows 10 Pro