cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error code 2.1.1

Highlighted
New Poster

Error code 2.1.1

I have been receiving this error code since saturday morning. I have restarted my modem 5 times. It isnt working. I put in the IP address to get the error code. I dont know what else to do. Any advice?
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Distinguished Professor III

Re: Error code 2.1.1

That state code is about an inability of your indoor and outdoor units to communicate with each other. The HN reps here can run remote diagnostics to see what they see from their side, and communicate next steps to you.  Hang in there. 

@Msjoell wrote:
I have been receiving this error code since saturday morning. I have restarted my modem 5 times. It isnt working. I put in the IP address to get the error code. I dont know what else to do. Any advice?

Associate Professor

Check to make sure the cable connections a secure at the modem and at the radio on the dish. If it' not that, it could mean one of the modem, cable, or radio in the dish may need replacing, likely requiring a technician.

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.
Highlighted

Msjoell,

Please send me a private message at this Link, with a phone number attached to your HughesNet account. It'll help us take a deeper dive into this! We'll make sure this gets resolved for you.

Thanks,

Remy