cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Errors when trying to post

Re: Errors when trying to post

Good morning maratsade, 

I was just rereading this thread and realized I didn't ask when you tried to send another PM prior to the one you tried to send, but got that message.You can send one PM per minute, so if it's been less than 1 minute since the last sent PM, that message would appear.

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Highlighted
Distinguished Professor III

Thanks, Liz, that's very good to know, and I'll keep an eye on my timing.

@Liz wrote:

Good morning maratsade, 

I was just rereading this thread and realized I didn't ask when you tried to send another PM prior to the one you tried to send, but got that message.You can send one PM per minute, so if it's been less than 1 minute since the last sent PM, that message would appear.

-Liz

Highlighted

Hi maratsade,

Not much feedback from other community mods on the HTML scenario described. One did also see it happen when someone tried to copy and paste something, but no one else in the same boat as you, with the plain text.  

If it happens again and becomes more persistent, please let me know.

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Highlighted
Distinguished Professor III

Will do! I've been waiting for the error storm like the one I had the other day, but so far it's been fairly quiet. Smiley Happy

Highlighted

Good to hear. I'll leave this thread open until tomorrow, but of course you can always start anew if something comes up later. Smiley Very Happy

-Liz