cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excelent Performance Over Last Couple of Months!

Junior

Excelent Performance Over Last Couple of Months!

Hello all,

Just a quick note - and I really mean quick. Over the last couple of months my download/upload speeds have wonderful. Almost 100% over 20 meg down and 1 meg up. Lately download is between 22 and 26 meg.

I don't know what happened, but I'm loving it.

ciao for now,Skip

2 REPLIES 2
Distinguished Professor IV

Re: Excelent Performance Over Last Couple of Months!

Skip,

Glad you like it. I do, too.  The speed is much better than what I thought it would be when I signed up.  I figured I would be happy if I got around 60% of my "up to" speed of 10Mbps, and when I did my first speed test and it was nearly 20Mbps, I thought something was wrong.  Needless to say, it wasn't, and it was very nice surprise.  Lately, I've been getting in the mid to upper twenties, too.  Something changed a couple of months back.  I'll take it...LOL.   

The data cap can take a little getting used to for people coming from a landline based service, but other than not being able to freely stream like with said service, it's pretty good. 

Again, I'm glad you like it. 

AMD FX-6100 | Samsung 250GB 840 EVO SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB DDR3-1866 | EVGA Geforce GTX 550ti | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

Re: Excelent Performance Over Last Couple of Months!

Good morning Skip!

Nice to hear back from you! I'm happy you're enjoying the fast speeds. Smiley Happy Thank you for taking the time to share your positive feedback!

-Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->