cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bkd
New Poster

Express Repair service not honored

Called in on 9/26 no internet
(been a customer 30 day's, no internet most of the time) told 9/28 repair , then told 10/1 , then told 10/2 .....how can it be i have express repair and im 6 day's out of service ?
6 REPLIES 6
bkd
New Poster

No internet , modem lights off for system and transmit
bkd
New Poster

No internet , modem lights off for system and transmit
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@bkd 

The reps are on M-F from approximately 8AM to 5PM EST.  They will be the ones to help you and they will reply to do so.  

One topic is sufficient.

Ryzen 5 3400G | MSI B450M Pro-M2 MAX | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000 | XPG SX8200 Pro 512GB NVMe | Windows 10 Pro

Good morning bkd,

I'm glad you found the community, thank you for posting. I pulled up your account to investigate your concerns and I see that this morning you've already confirmed an appointment for tomorrow with your assigned local dealer. Good to see that. I hope your site visit goes well.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

bkd
New Poster

NO INTERNET, HAD 30 DAYS OF HUGHES SO FAR, AND LESS THAN 15 DAYS THE INTERNET ACTUALLY WORKED......TECH SUPPORT NO HELP , SLOW RESPONSE, DID NOT HONOR EXPRESS REPAIR , NOT SURE WHY HUGHES DOES NOT CARE?
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

What do you think you will accomplish with spamming?  You have already posted the same issue several times, and only  once is enough. We get it, you have no Internet.  

Call customer service or wait until Monday for a Hughesnet rep to help you on this community. 

In the meantime, stop spamming.