Hughesnet Community

Extremely disappointed!!!!!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
todd_green

Extremely disappointed!!!!!

As I have seen posted elsewhere, I am very disappointed that when I signed up, the person told me I would have no issue with Netflix or any other services for my 3-4 connected items. I suffered for well over a year with poor speed and never being able to use my Netflix or Amazon account. I was going to try to limp to the contract end date, but could no longer take it. Then to be given no consideration on the ETF, even to consider it, is unacceptable. I will do all I can to make sure others know of this, and the $205 will be hardly earned.
2 REPLIES 2
Liz

Hi Todd,

I see it's your first post here, so welcome to the community! I'm sorry to hear of your disappointment, let me request your sales call to be reviewed to determine whether proper service expectations were set. 

Your patience and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,
Liz
If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Liz

Hi Todd,

I appreciate your patience. Your sales call review did indicate that the rep incorrectly alluded to "unlimited access", I do apologize for this. That rep no longer works for us, but your post provided an opportunity for us to refresh our sales training. Thank you again for letting us know.

You may call us at 301.428.5500 and refer to case # 100821828 to cancel without the Early Termination fee. 

Please let me know if you have additional concerns.

Thanks,
Liz
If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!