cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extremely slow speeds!! No answers.

Re: Extremely slow speeds!! No answers.

Screenshot_20200311-164435.jpg

I know my internet is reduced for a few more days, but it is nowhere near the 1-3mb as advertisedI know my internet is reduced for a few more days, but it is nowhere near the 1-3mb as advertised

Reggie
Teaching Assistant

@maratsade wrote:

It's not about opinions, Reg, it's about attitudes. You are demeaning the process and your  fellow subscribers with your judgmental attitudes and responses.  

Reggie wrote:

I'm sorry I forgot only the Mods & the ELITE have a right to have an opinion.

But you can belittle almost every new person that posts to the forum. You know the first post is more rant than itis asking for help. Still you think it is ok to treat to your type of help. You tell them if they don't like the service just leave.

Alot of help there.

This test was just done a few minutes ago

GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@robinloraditch 

Please run all future speed tests while signed into an account that you've created at testmy.net and then post the URL to your testmy.net results page instead of running individual tests and posting pictures of the results.  The reps need to be able to view all of your test results at testmy.net on your results page.  This will allow them to spot any patterns as well as see the aspects of individual tests, which they need to be able to do..  

The full instructions for the testing procedure is here.

Ryzen 5 3400G | MSI B450M Pro-M2 MAX | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000 | XPG SX8200 Pro 512GB NVMe | Windows 10 Pro

I am signed in, and I am fully aware of how to do that. I am merely stating my issues so that I can get some resolution, but thank you 

maratsade

Sorry this is all you see, Reg. 

@Reggie wrote:
But you can belittle almost every new person that posts to the forum. You know the first post is more rant than itis asking for help. Still you think it is ok to treat to your type of help. You tell them if they don't like the service just leave.

Alot of help there.

maratsade

If you could post the URL to your results page, that'd speed things along, Robin. 

robinloraditch wrote:

I am signed in, and I am fully aware of how to do that. I am merely stating my issues so that I can get some resolution, but thank you 

GabeU

@robinloraditch wrote:

The pictures you've provided don't reflect that, as they don't show a name where the User line is.  But, if that's the case, please provide your testmy.net results page URL, as the reps will need that link to view your tests.  To do so, click on "My Results" while signed into testmy.net, copy the URL, then paste it into a reply here.  

I understand you're trying to get some resolution.  I'm trying to help you to do that.

Ryzen 5 3400G | MSI B450M Pro-M2 MAX | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000 | XPG SX8200 Pro 512GB NVMe | Windows 10 Pro

I apologize, when i disconnected my modem and reset my tablet, it logged me out. 

maratsade

Thankfully, Testmy.net keeps your results, so whenever you log in again, you can get the URL again. Smiley Happy

robinloraditch wrote:

I apologize, when i disconnected my modem and reset my tablet, it logged me out.