cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extremely unsatisfied

Extremely unsatisfied

I was excited to learn that faster speeds were available and that a static IP option was also available. Unfortunately, this excitement was short lived. After install on 10/23/2018, speeds looked good, but as I started getting into the attempted usage of the system, I discovered the following issues. These issues are deal breakers. If they cannot be resolved, the system MUST be removed and no billing is to occur. The system is marketed as a business system. The following issues have successfully kept me from being able to do business. I have had to return to the AT&T 6mb ADSL.

1. Static IP is not presented to the world from my computers behind the router / firewall - it is double NATed. Static IP is required.
2. Static IP is not reflected back to my network - it is double NATed. Static IP is required.
3. Download speed has been anywhere from .1 to 101 - I need this to be consistent. On average, this has been not much better than the 6mb AT&T ADSL line that I am wanting this to replace. I need the download to be at least the 25 that the plan calls for.
4. Upload speed has been anywhere from .1 to 2.75 - I need this to be consistent.
5. My VOIP office phone drops connection constantly.
6. My VPN to get into the central office network does not / will not work causing me to not be able to work.
7. My ability to connect to client networks does not work due to static IP issues causing me to not be able to work and support clients.
8. My video capability drops.
9. My office TV drops connection or buffers repeatedly when viewing Netflix or other Internet based video streaming systems.
10. More than 1 person streaming causes buffering and connection issues.
11. A simple query of 15,000 database records will not copy from the data server to my local computer(s) over your system. It copies immediately using my current provider, which is the 6mb ADSL I was hoping to replace because it is slow.
12. Due to IP issues, cannot connect to secure client sites to retrieve files

Because of these issues, I am not able to use your system. I stopped trying to use it on 10/26/2018. I periodically test it, but I am not able to use it in a stable and consistent manner. The companies that I support will not accept this type of service. I am not talking about just any small company. The companies that I support include major divisions of Fortune 100 companies who have become very reluctant to use my services.

Please contact me to let me know your plan to resolve these issues or a date to come and pick up your system.

10 REPLIES
Distinguished Professor II

Re: Extremely unsatisfied

@VeryUnsatisfied

This support community is for residential account customers.  To get help with your business account, you should call 800-347-3272.  

AMD FX-6100 | Samsung 250GB 840 EVO SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB DDR3-1866 | EVGA Geforce GTX 550ti | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

I have and nothing was done. I opened up a support call by an email request over a week ago and I was told that someone would be in touch with me in 48 hours. NOTHING!!! If someone could help me escalate this it would be greatly appreciated.

Associate Professor

I think the mods here can probably help with that.  They're usually here M-F, 9-5.

VeryUnsatisfied wrote:

If someone could help me escalate this it would be greatly appreciated.

Hello VeryUnsatisfied, welcome to the community and thanks for reaching out!

Due to the fact that escalations done for a residential customer and business customer are done differently, I do not have a way to specifically escalate it for you myself. You will still need to contact the number that Gabe has referenced.

However, I created a case on your account that provides instructions for the agent to follow regarding your concerns. When you call in, please refer to case number 116560105, so the agent may review the notes and address your concerns accordingly. 

I hope this is able to resolve your issues! 

-Brooke

I think the mods here can probably help with that.  They're usually here M-F, 9-5.

@maratsade I appear later in the day every now and then Smiley Tongue surprise!

Associate Professor

The Moderator of Darkness appears suddenly, does a good deed, and vanishes into the shadows again.... Smiley Wink

@Brooke wrote:

Thank you!!!

New Poster

I have been fighting the same problems since install date - two years ago. My bad

my download speeds are clearly manipulated at Hughes level. They have clearly put too many users on one satelite. 80-95% of the time downloads are less than 700 kbps and uploads metered at 1mb. 

VPN tunnel to  my office will not stay up and RDP is unuseable.

Latency is usually over 1000. 

VOIP will not WORK

VPN will not Work

Large file or data transfer Will not work.

Tech support reads dfrom a script and is completely unrelable, dishonest, non-responsive.

Advanced supprot is non existent and unreachable.

Responding service technicians are trying but, unable to repair when Hughes is continually restricing speeds on their network level, purposefully.

This will propbsble be purged.

I am acrtually considering buying fivbre optic just to be able to work form this remopte location. 

After spending thousands of dollars on this nonexistent connectivity, I need to be professionally anaylized.

Highlighted
Distinguished Professor II

@accipio

If you would like to receive help with your issues, please start a new topic, which you can do here.  

AMD FX-6100 | Samsung 250GB 840 EVO SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB DDR3-1866 | EVGA Geforce GTX 550ti | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit