Extremely unsatisfied

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
VeryUnsatisfied
Freshman

Extremely unsatisfied

I was excited to learn that faster speeds were available and that a static IP option was also available. Unfortunately, this excitement was short lived. After install on 10/23/2018, speeds looked good, but as I started getting into the attempted usage of the system, I discovered the following issues. These issues are deal breakers. If they cannot be resolved, the system MUST be removed and no billing is to occur. The system is marketed as a business system. The following issues have successfully kept me from being able to do business. I have had to return to the AT&T 6mb ADSL.

1. Static IP is not presented to the world from my computers behind the router / firewall - it is double NATed. Static IP is required.
2. Static IP is not reflected back to my network - it is double NATed. Static IP is required.
3. Download speed has been anywhere from .1 to 101 - I need this to be consistent. On average, this has been not much better than the 6mb AT&T ADSL line that I am wanting this to replace. I need the download to be at least the 25 that the plan calls for.
4. Upload speed has been anywhere from .1 to 2.75 - I need this to be consistent.
5. My VOIP office phone drops connection constantly.
6. My VPN to get into the central office network does not / will not work causing me to not be able to work.
7. My ability to connect to client networks does not work due to static IP issues causing me to not be able to work and support clients.
8. My video capability drops.
9. My office TV drops connection or buffers repeatedly when viewing Netflix or other Internet based video streaming systems.
10. More than 1 person streaming causes buffering and connection issues.
11. A simple query of 15,000 database records will not copy from the data server to my local computer(s) over your system. It copies immediately using my current provider, which is the 6mb ADSL I was hoping to replace because it is slow.
12. Due to IP issues, cannot connect to secure client sites to retrieve files

Because of these issues, I am not able to use your system. I stopped trying to use it on 10/26/2018. I periodically test it, but I am not able to use it in a stable and consistent manner. The companies that I support will not accept this type of service. I am not talking about just any small company. The companies that I support include major divisions of Fortune 100 companies who have become very reluctant to use my services.

Please contact me to let me know your plan to resolve these issues or a date to come and pick up your system.

10 REPLIES 10