cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exttremely slow web page load times

Sophomore

Re: Exttremely slow web page load times

Hi Liz,

Since I could not notice a performance change, was not too worrried about runninng out of data.  But thanks, especially if needed for further testing.

Today performance is on the better side.  It took only 30 seconds to load qrz.com, 20 seconds to load cnn.com, and 25 seconds to load facebook.  If only it will stay this way...   

Hope this post works - I am getting a warning: "Authentication Ticket Mismatched, failed authentication."

The post failed, so here is try number 2...

Highlighted
Assistant Professor

@hamradio wrote:

Hi Liz,

Since I could not notice a performance change, was not too worrried about runninng out of data.  But thanks, especially if needed for further testing.

Today performance is on the better side.  It took only 30 seconds to load qrz.com, 20 seconds to load cnn.com, and 25 seconds to load facebook.  If only it will stay this way...   

Hope this post works - I am getting a warning: "Authentication Ticket Mismatched, failed authentication."

The post failed, so here is try number 2...

That qrz.com site takes about 30 seconds to load for me, as in browser circle to stop spinning, and my system performs quite well 99% of the time. They've got a whole bunch of graphics with links and it takes time to load them all. Sounds like that is about as good as it gets. Like you say, hopefully will stay that way.

Good morning all,

Thanks for your feedback, Woody, hope it stays that way too. I'll keep this thread open for the week if anything else comes up. Also, thank you BirdDog for trying that site and showing that it also takes a bit to load for you.

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->