cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FACEBOOK DOWN YET AGAIN!!!!! (Again)

Highlighted

FACEBOOK DOWN YET AGAIN!!!!! (Again)

Here we go again, over the past weekend, I started having issues with Facebook.. I can get the site to load, but any pics or videos will not.. and what I do get to load is VERY SLOW.. I know I am on a HN9000 modem, but come on.. 

I will say yesterday morning about 10 local time, it was working fine.. EVERY OTHER WEBSITE LOADS WITH NO PROBLEMS, granted slow as Christmas.. I mean, it you want to compare speeds, its about the same as a 2G, yes that is a 2, not 3, connection..  I pay $80 bucks a month for this ****..  That is $960 a year, just from me..  I have been a customer for 7 years, which makes that almost $7,000 I have thrown at this company to have subpar service while I have threatened it several times before, I am say the hell with this.. My options are very limited, but for the amount of Money I am spending, I can find something else, just know I WILL NOT be signing a contract for anything related to Hughes Net in any way shape or form in the future!!!  (That is the only reason I am still with Hughes, I dont want to be stuck with crappy internet and be forced to use it!!!!)

Get your **** together and for once, TRY and satisfy a customer.. I mean, it cant be that hard can it??  I have lived with this ridiculous FAP policy and know what the limitations are, and before you ask, I have reset the modem, I have reset the computer, I have played with the tubropage setting (Not that it has ever done a single bit of good) this is a case of a company that has issues on its end of the line and refuses to do something about it, this is not a facebook problem either because I have no issues accessing it via other ISPs!!   
6 REPLIES 6

Re: FACEBOOK DOWN YET AGAIN!!!!! (Again)

I HAVE, I can get it to load, just no pics..I have half of Facebook, working fine on cell data
Junior

Hi johnmc318,

check this out and see if you can get your FB problem worked out.

https://community.myhughesnet.com/hughesnet/topics/facebook-problems-k6sdnj9cu87b3
New Poster

Yes we could NOT use facebook 8 hrs ago.  I have screenshot on another thread...pictures will not load, everything rebooted, Just like this other customers claims.  He is probably on the HN 9000 like me.
New Poster

Same thing here, fine in the early part of the day, then not at all later in the day.  I've jumped thru the reboot hoops too and it doesn't help.
New Poster

That thread is closed for comments, can't get any help there.

Hello,

We have compiled everyones information who has provided us enough or posted using a HughesNet email address and sent it to our engineering group. It seems those who are on legacy plans on the HN9000 are experiencing this issue, but we are not certain to pinpoint it just yet. Please be aware our engineers have the information and are actively investigating.

Thank you
Amanda