cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FACEBOOK DOWN YET AGAIN!!!!!

Highlighted

FACEBOOK DOWN YET AGAIN!!!!!

Here we are yet again... 2nd night in a row..  EVERY SITE WORKS BUT FACEBOOK!!!!!  And before anyone says "check your router, reset your modem..etc" I have done all that!!!   Was working one minute, not the next..  Can use my phone as a hotspot and it works fine..

For what I am paying, this is NOT acceptable.. I understand things happen every now and then but in the last month or so, I have lost all connect with the system 2 times because of the Spaceway outage, Did I get a reduction in my bill.. HELL NO.. I got a 1 gb token added for one and then Hughes acted like the 2nd time never happened..  

Been a loyal customer since 2008 but as soon as I can get the money to switch providers, I am through with Hughes Net..

Last time I posted this, all I was told that it had to be in my system, but alas, it starts working again off and on, that tells me the problem is on their end and I would be willing to bet it has something to do with a capacity issue..  I also think they are reducing the capacity on the spaceway bird because they have more now on the newer Gen 4 systems.. I am not signing a new contract with them to get on it either..

If you can keep it working Hughes, I might stay a little longer, but if not, you can count me as another p*** off customer, who wouldn't recommend you to my worst enemy let alone any friends 

Oh and here is the screenshot I get on Chrome...
2 REPLIES 2

Re: FACEBOOK DOWN YET AGAIN!!!!!

beta.facebook.com works, but lord, you can't do anything with it

Re: FACEBOOK DOWN YET AGAIN!!!!!

Hi John,

Not sure why I thought you saw my reply, but I did ask you for more information to assist you. We are trying to help you, but we need you to respond to us.

Thank you
Amanda