Facebook home page...

FB1.JPGFB1 TMN.JPG

HughesNet's Facebook page...

FB2.JPGFB2 TMN.JPG

Instagram Burger King...

IG1.JPGIG1 TMN.JPG

Instagram HughesNet...

IG2.JPGIG2 TMN.JPG

Edit:  I should add that, subsequent to the first Facebook test (home page), other Facebook pages are opening quickly.  Some in under 20 seconds. 

I've been dealing with this long enough to know to not get my hopes up that it will stay this way, but it's still nice to see.   

Ryzen 5 3400G | MSI B450M Pro-M2 MAX | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000 | XPG SX8200 Pro 512GB NVMe | Windows 10 Pro
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

Re: Facebook Issues... Reps?

@Danny89 

Though I didn't end up using the VPN you suggested, as I was having a bit of a time figuring out how to set it up, I did try a couple of others (TunnelBear and Windscribe), and neither made a difference, other than being slower, overall.  

I think the version of SoftEther VPN Client I tried may be different than the one you're using, or there are other steps involved before being able to see the "VPN Relay Servers", but I couldn't find it.  I did click to set up a virtual network first, as that was the only way I could get to any options, but the options were too many to set up with me not being versed in VPNs.  

I certainly do appreciate the help, though, as it did lead me to trying the other two VPNs mentioned above, and that may very well help in narrowing down what may be causing the issue.

Ryzen 5 3400G | MSI B450M Pro-M2 MAX | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000 | XPG SX8200 Pro 512GB NVMe | Windows 10 Pro
GabeU

Not all that bad right now.  I hope it continues.

Facebook Home page...

FB1.JPGFB1 TMN.JPG

Facebook HughesNet...

FB2.JPGFB2 TMN.JPG

Instagram Burger King...

IGBK.JPGIGBK TMN.JPG

Instagram HughesNet...

IGHN.JPGIGHN TMN.JPG

GabeU

Facebook Home page...

FB1.JPGFB1 TMN.JPG

Facbeook HughesNet - The page and test time are a little futher off on this one, as testmy went down for a couple of minutes.  As well, these are a bit after the first test (Facebook Home page and its corresponding TMN test), as I got a phone call...

FB2.JPGFB2 TMN.JPG

Instagram Burger King...

IGBK.JPGIGBK TMN.JPG

Instagram HughesNet...

IGHN.JPGIGHN TMN.JPG

Liz

Thanks Gabe, I've informed engineering of your update and gave them the link to this thread.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

GabeU

@Liz 

Thanks, Liz.  Should I keep on doing these each day?  

Liz

I think we're good for now, haven't had any new instructions from engineering. I'll let you know if that changes. Thank you!

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!