cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Facebook Update #1

Facebook Update #1

Good evening,

From everyone here at HughesNet, we greatly appreciate your patience and feedback during the past couple of days that you were unable to access Facebook. We have been working vigilantly to create a way to regain connectivity to Facebook and our engineers have already begun the process to implement this. We understand many people have been using some tricks around the community to work around this for the time being, however our advice is to sit tight just a little longer without making changes to your computers or network. Our network engineers have been working straight through the nights and day to get you back to social media in time for Super Bowl Sunday and working again for those of you who conduct business on Facebook and their associated websites. We will be posting updates as they come, so please keep an eye out. Again, our entire team is grateful for you sticking to the community as your source of support and sharing your advice with others.

Thank you,
Amanda
7 REPLIES 7

Re: Facebook Update #1

Hi, I think you are the person that got me connected to my email? Worked great until the next morning. Same thing, click on the "Login" button on the "MyHughesNet" page, and I go to a blank page with "Post Data". I feel Hughes owes me money for all my time and cell phone usage. I pay by the minute on TracFone. When will this ever get fixed?
Bill
Highlighted

Just wanted to say that Facebook is working fine for me this morning...Thank you for working on this through the weekend.
Tutor

Thanks for the update Amanda. Facebook is working for me now as well.

it was working for me, but not any more.

Mine is not working again too! was fine all day.

but now its working, hopefully it will stay that way.

Hello!
We're really glad you've come to the community for assistance and hope you were able to keep up to date with our Facebook Updates. You should not have any issues getting to Facebook at this time, and if you do, please let us know by making a new post.

Thank you,
Amanda