cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Facebook Update #2

Facebook Update #2

Hello everyone,

Thank you for keeping to the community for your updates. We hope you are enjoying your Super Bowl Sunday with family and friends! As of very late last night the connectivity to the Facebook website recovered and all looks well. Give it a try and let us know if you're still having trouble.
Our highest praise to our helpful HughesNet Champions and savvy customers who kept us glued together over the weekend and know we appreciate so much how patient everyone is! This is exactly what our community is for. 

On a final and very important note: if you were advised or inclined to disable the IPv6 option on your network cards, router or other devices - or make any kinds of changes to temporarily regain access to Facebook, we strongly suggest reverting these settings back as soon as possible.

Best regards,
Amanda
6 REPLIES 6

Re: Facebook Update #2

Got up this morning, was very happy to see that things were resolved and could get on Facebook again. Had no problems all day, 4:30 pm left for Super Bowl Party and it was still working, came back home 9:00pm and we are back to the same thing it was doing for the pass three days, no Facebook again, other sites are just fine.  My S/N: B1 0005182359 AC
Junior

Just saw your post, been watching TV. It's 12:08am local time here and I've pulled FB up on the other monitor with no problem.
Just a shot in the dark, have you cleared your browser's cache and tried it?

Facebook down again!!!!!!!
Junior

I just logged on to FB after seeing your post. I have a terminal window open, this web page, mail and a php chat forum open, all without problem.
I am on Gen4 with an HT1100 modem.
what system are you on?

Ok it came back up.

Hello!We're really glad you've come to the community for assistance and hope you were able to keep up to date with our Facebook Updates. You should not have any issues getting to Facebook at this time, and if you do, please let us know by making a new post.

Thank you,
Amanda