cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Facebook blockout for 27 hours +

Facebook blockout for 27 hours +

Facebook blockout for 28 hours +  since Sometime after 1:00 pm on  7/26/2015 . I keep getting " This webpage is not available

ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED "  
Any info  to fix this would be nice . I have this trouble since May ,but this has been worst . I thought it was a Facebook issue till now .
31 REPLIES 31

Re: Facebook blockout for 27 hours +

I thought this was fixed as I was able to login about an hour ago.  Now, the facebook server refuses the connection again.
Assistant Professor

How about the beta URL:  https://www.beta.facebook.com/

Yes...it still works.

That is only one working for me is Beta  
Highlighted
Freshman

You are not alone.  Same issue here.  Can only access the beta site which does not allow you to access any of the Facebook apps.  There is obvious still an issue with Hughesnet and FB and email support was not helpful at all.
Alum

Hi cybercycle,

Can you post a recent case number or the serial number on the back/bottom of your modem? We are gathering all information to escalate to our Network operations center. I have hazzardrange's and re2rom's account information. It seems you all are on the same gateway.

Thank you,
Chris
Freshman

Chris thank you for looking into this.  I am able to log on to Facebook this morning.  Perhaps something was corrected?

Chris, here is the modem serial number you requested: J7111000101490218C
Note: I can login to Facebook now.  I assume a correction was made?
Alum

Hi ret2rom and cybercycle,

Thanks for posting the serial. There may have been something done. There were many calls into our support center within the past 24 hours about users on the same gateway all of you are on. Either way I will still be escalating you guys up just in case something is intermittently restoring your access. Keep us updated if at any point for a long period of time that you are unable to access Facebook again. If I hear anything new I will let you guys know.

Thank you,
Chris