cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Facebook blockout for 27 hours +

New Poster

Re: Facebook blockout for 27 hours +

Since MS slowed the download to roughly 3.5Mbps I don't think it will hurt to much, mine just upgraded after downloading 2 times over hughes and not completing so I tethered my laptop to my cell phone and it downloaded and installed with no issues

Oh ,I have preregistered for Windows 10h ,but  I have not download it yet tell I back up all my files .
New Poster

if you reserved you copy it will download in the background, you have no control over when it downloads
New Poster

1 of my laptops downloaded 6GB for its upgrade and my other 1 used 3.8GB

Charles: about having no control over it: I wouldn't bet my life on this being true everywhere, but on one of the machines here that was set to be an upgrade-to-10 candidate, a Windows Update icon appeared in the tray which led to the standard upgrade window, with, guess what? A "Let's get started" button. 

This appears to be an ever moving target!
Freshman

The problem is occurring again.  I guess engineering I still working on this issue?  It was working fine earlier today.

Just an FYI. In Austin Texas and I am receiving the same message. I thought there might be a workaround with a proxy but there isn't. one that I know of. 1:45 a.m. CDT.
Highlighted
Freshman

It is working again this morning.  Chris, any idea what is causing this intermittent access?  Can we expect it to continue?
Freshman

Facebook will not load for me either. Started last night, and still won't connect today!
Freshman

Anyone else on the HN9000 having a problem with FB this evening?  It was working fine all day and now I get the cannot display the page message again.  All other sights are fine including the beta FB page.  It has been over a week without issue but now we seem to be having issues again.