cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Facebook problem fixed but now have DNS errors

Re: Facebook problem fixed but now have DNS errors

I have restarted my modem and deleted my history and cookies and still have the same problems along with a slow internet.
Highlighted

Hi bass511,

I am very sorry for the long wait and can't find a way to apologize more, but we're in the hands of engineering now and they've got you and a couple of other users who they are keeping a close eye on. I am assuming it is still intermittent and doesn't always happen on the same websites? Is there any particular websites you cannot get to at all?  I will return with an update as soon as possible, I am really trying to push as much as I can to get this fixed for you fast.

Thank you
Amanda

Hi Bass511,

Our engineers reported this morning that some adjustments were made and you should be seeing some relief from these DNS lookup errors you've been experiencing. Please give the internet a test run tonight and report here if you have any more DNS errors come up.

Thank you
Amanda

Hi Bass511,

We haven't heard from you in a while - since our engineers made these changes, are you still experiencing any issues? Please let us know

Thanks
Amanda

Hello Amanda,

So far so good, some web pages have to be refreshed several times to get all the contents to load but no more DNS errors.

Thanks

Hi bass511,

Thank you for letting us know. I'll be sure to let the engineers know about the reloading, but I am glad to hear you are no longer having the DNS errors.

Thanks,
Amanda
New Poster

Having problems with facebook pictures not loading.  Rebooting both router and HN modem does not fix.