cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finally Happy!

Finally Happy!

Now that I made the move to Gen4 and the HT1100 a couple months ago I have to say my service has improved 10 fold. I was very serious about leaving HN when my contract was up in October. Customer service convinced me to give Gen4 a try and went out of their way to make me happy and they have. The HN9000 just created too many problems for all. The HT1100 is much faster if some of you are still on the old system. I can now actually watch a video and I'm paying less than before. Thank you HN!
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Finally Happy!

Good morning, Ron. Thank you for the post! It is nice to hear that you are happy and your system is performing well for you!

Have a good day,
John

The new system is not for everyone, I am very happy with my HN9000 Gen3..

I have over 3 times more data possible than the largest 20/20g plan offers...

I have seen speeds as high as 5mbps download on my basic 250mb daily plan..Consistanly averaging 2.5mbps down

I dont have to worry about upload data being counted..

If you break down the 10/10 plan into daily data amount per month. You only get 335mb daily and uploads are counted.. so, by the time you factor in the uploads, you are now at the same or less data availiable than the legacy plans... same thing for bonus bytes, 335mb per night is what it works out to with the monthly limit...

On my 9000, I can download several GB per night and dont have a limit for the montth with the unlimited Free Download Zone..

Not complaining here, just wanted say that if anyone is considering a upgrade.. Carefully compare what you use you internet for and consider the pros and cons.. once you upgrade, you are stuck and no going back..

Speed isnt for everyone..

Just think of it like the old story of the Tourtise and the Hare.....albeit slow, the tourtise won the race..

Yeah but this rabbit's video can now be watched without interruption. Smiley Happy