cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First praise

First praise

Was told that I give too many "Report a Problem" post about the poor service and customer service from HughesNet, and that if I gave some praise it might help get better action for my problem issues. So very well. After calling last night about a Backoff state problem, the rep said I needed a new modem and that she would overnight one to me. I am pleased to say I did in fact get the new modem in less then 24 hrs. It didn't work and would never fully register and needs to be replaced, but hey, at least I got it in the time I was promised.
8 REPLIES 8
Tutor

Re: First praise

Typical.

Thank you for the feedback David. I'm sorry the modem didn't work and please let me know how you make out with the second replacement. I am glad you had a good agent experience - thank you for letting us know.

Sarah, I am told I can not get a second replacement but that a service tech can be sent to my home some time in the next 7 days to try to fix it.

Hi David, since you are in backoff state, you may want to disable and then enable your web acceleration client if you haven't attempted this already. Please go here http://community.myhughesnet.com/hugh... to find instructions on how to do this and let me know the outcome. Suz

Was told that I give too many "Report a Problem" post about the crappy service and customer service from HughesNet, and that if I gave some praise it might help get better action for my problem issues. So very well. After calling last night about a Backoff state problem, the rep said I needed a new modem and that she would overnight one to me. I am pleased to say I did in fact get the new modem in less then 24 hrs. It didn't work and would never fully register and needs to be replaced, but hey, at least I got it in the time I was promised.

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled
First Praise.

Hi David, as I have previously posted, we will do everything that we can in order to help you but we need to find you in our system to do so. Please post a case number so that I can access your account details and troubleshooting notes to get everything worked out for you. Please let know if I'm misunderstanding and if you don't need our assistance.

Thanks,
Suz
New Poster

Steve the consumer magazine has just released its newest ratings. The other satellite provider has climbed up in the rankings by 7 points and is no longer next to Hughes. It has a score of 57 vs. Hughes 47. Gary
Honorary Alumnus

Well, there it is..the market is going to decide.

A company will either change and adopt or in the end die.
All of the snarky and or negative posts that been deleted or ignored is nothing more than your customers giving you a heads up.

Change or lose your business to someone else.