cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

For service above and beyond

Highlighted

Re: For service above and beyond

I can't believe either of you went there!
Highlighted

My thoughts too.
Highlighted
Assistant Professor

Mine was in jest after Amanda made the lemon wedge comment but hey humor can be a fickle thing. Nobody should have to post a personal pic here. My apology in advance if Liz takes offense. Wasn't meant in an offensive tone, just the lemon thing.
Highlighted

Hmmm.  Me thinks the male tongue has tripped over itself here.

It is all Amanda's fault.

Highlighted
Assistant Professor

How did you infer I said it was Amanda's fault? I'm done, said what I had to say already,you can accept it or not. Only person that matters is Liz.
Highlighted

Oh, whatever.  Geez.
Thank you Liz and Amanda.

Highlighted

Hey I remember Liz's old picture she use to have she is a good looking gal we're in need of some fun here every now and then.  Liz will chime in later you can bet on that.  However Liz, Amanda, Chris, and the rest are the best and very much appreciated.
Highlighted

You called?

Actually several times the soft reboot would not complete or it would go through the soft reboot several times and finally stop with the system light out. I would then have to do the hard power cycle. I was occasionally able to get diag codes but the problem is when you have the Hughes Voice, the ATA is between you and the modem and once the ATA goes down you can't access the modem until the ATA finishes it's reboot.