cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Found & fixed - Slow speed/no connection. I will be putting it to the test for a while and if it does not work, "I SHALL RETURN".

Found & fixed - Slow speed/no connection. I will be putting it to the test for a while and if it does not work, "I SHALL RETURN".

Today I decided to look over the entire setup and read and venture through a lot of the different areas. Well, just so happened I found and fixed the BIGGEST problem I had - slow speed/no connection. I will be putting it to the test for a while and if it does not work, "I SHALL RETURN".
4 REPLIES 4
Honorary Alumnus

Re: Found & fixed - Slow speed/no connection. I will be putting it to the test for a while and if it does not work, "I SHALL RETURN".

Care to share what you found as an aid to others ?
Freshman

Re: Found & fixed - Slow speed/no connection. I will be putting it to the test for a while and if it does not work, "I SHALL RETURN".

I want to know what you did, too! I want to be able to help others.
Alum

Hi hwwhiters,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the community! Thanks for sharing your experience. It would be great as others have mentioned to get some feedback on what you found. Many customers may find your insight useful. Sharing is caring :-).

- Chris 

I upgraded to a higher plan and it fixed the problem (for a while)  Then out of the blue (less than two weeks) it was worse than before.  Just went back to the lower plan because I refuse to pay more for worse !!!!!!!!!!!!!!